Lakeside Psychology Services is closely affiliated with speech pathology practice Sims Speech Pathology. Practice manager and senior clinical speech pathologist, Ingrid Sims, also works in the Toronto area and has extensive experience working with children and adults.
Working collaboratively with Ingrid, Lakeside Psychology Services is able to offer a personalised and tailored treatment program for children and adults experiencing difficulties with emotional psychological and / or language development.
Therapeutic Services include:
- Speech and language delay in preschool and school-aged children
- Early language difficulties – ‘late talking’
- Literacy and learning difficulties
- Developmental delay and intellectual disability
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Social Skills Training
- Managing anxiety and OCD
- Dealing with behavioural problems within the school and home environment
Further details regarding Sims Speech Pathology may be found here: www.simsspeechpathology.com.au
Or alternatively, Ingrid Sims may be contacted directly on 0425 251 642.